Day 1: Phnom Penh – Arrival
- Phnom Penh Airport is our meeting point and its also the first day to start out planned 15 Day Cambodia Countryside Tours. And then after greeting you we are invited to get in the waiting car to go to straight to your hotel room in Phnom Penh capital. to leave your properties at your secured room then we are leaving the hotel to see some of interested things for the rest of the day (from the airport)
- The next site is the Independence Monument built-in 1954, to see the memorial build after the country got fully independent from the French protectoral, and also the independent is sitting on conjunction of Sihanouk and Norodom boulevard Highway
- Then the next is continuing to visit the National Museum, one of the Cambodian architectures built in 1917 and containing more than 5000 Artworks made of sandstone, bronze, silver, bronze, wood and other things. We travel through the River Front park which has spectacular scenery.
- Your tour will be continuing to explore the sacred hill site, called Wat Phnom Daun Penh – the pagoda built by Lady Daun Penh in 1372. Legend tells after an extremely heavy flood, a Khmer woman named Daun Penh found a tree was floating on the bank of the Mekong River then she found four statues of hidden Buddhas inside of the tree.
Spending for an hour to have things that you would love to buy at one of popular markets it’s called Russian or Central Market
Lunch break could be somewhere else around the city center
Noted, We are flexible on times, 5 pm we are escorting you to hotel
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh City Tour
- Morning, When your Today would be a touching day for you when you visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum or well known as Toul Sleng Prison, where thousands of Cambodian were detained and executed at the site then later days they were sent to the the Killing Fields, where the last detaintion and execution center were. It’s the places, you are going to have an good opportunity to learn about the darkness past of the Cambodian histories which it was a terrible shit happened and it was ruled by the Khmer Rouge, well known a Pol Pot regime or Democratic Kampuchea( Democracy of Cambodia).
Afternoon Tour After lunch break
- The Royal Palace compound build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom, where the whole royal families had settled there for almost more than 100 years old, where you are able to view those the most interested buildings. And the attracted building is the throne halls and the Silver Pagoda, the place where you are going to see many statues of Buddha decorated with diamonds, emeralds, gold, and silver are on display
Silver Pagoda of Royal Palace in Phnom Penh
The last day of the second day tour is sitting on roof top of river boat cruise to enjoy Phnom Penh evening sunset boat tour and then holding your.
Back to hotel, Overnight at the hotel
Day 3: Phnom Penh –Kampong Cham
- Today scheduled is to leave the hotel from city for Kampong Cham and the Travel distance 190km or it’s about 2 hours and half drive from Phnom Penh capital city. On the way to Kampong Cham from Phnm Penh then we are going to stop at Skun twon to see fried tarantula, cricket and more…
- After checking in your hotel room then se are moving straight to see and visit Nokor Bachey temple (cultural and historical site) and Phnom Srey and Phnom Bros. After that spending the evening tour to enjoy Kampong city tour along riverside. back to your hotel, enjoy your dinner and resting on your free times
Day 4:Kampong Cham-Kratie
- Transfer from Kampong Cham to Kratie after breakfast, it’s an other 2 and half hours drive from Kampong Cham city to Kratie, while traveling we are opportunity to see authentic and smiley local peoples.
- Checking in your hotel room, then take a short trip by bike to admire the village life of the people here. After that short trip we are going to Kaoh Trong island from Kratie to by speedboat, the Island is the home of the typical Cambodian village life, where people’s livelihood largely depends on rice farming, fishing and fruit cultivation.
Fresh River Dolphins in Kratie town
- Arrived Koh Trong Island, choose a bicycle and we are cycling around Koh Trong Island to see peoples working and farming, later on, continue to Kampi village and boat trip on the Mekong River to Prek Kampi where it is still possible to see some freshwater river dolphins. you may have a chance to see one of the rare marine turtles on the west coast. After the boat trip, have a tasting of the local specialty of this city – the sticky rice “Krolane”, the glutinous rice and grated coconut, cooked in bamboo tubes.
Overnight in Kratie.
Day 5: Kratie –Preah Vihear
- Morning is an other day to take adventure to go through to Preah Vihear ancient temple, and the temples is one of the 11th century was built on the top of Preah Vihea mountain, dedicated to Hindu Gods. from the foot side to the hill we have to take a private truck or hire a motor scooter to visit the temple’s top site
Preah Vihear temple sitting on the top of Preah Vihear Mountain
Overnight at Preah Vihear Town
Day 6: Preah Vihear-Kulen Hill-Siem Reap
- Morning, we are leaving the hotel of Preah Vihear town to go straight to Kulen mountain temple and a natural site, Kulen “lychees” was the early birth of Angkor empire and it’s the holy site. after reaching to top site of the mountain then we are going to see 1000 lingas of riverbed, Preah Ang Thum “Great Buddha statues” and waterfall. then lunch at the one of the restaurants there
Kulen Waterfall, top site of Kulen natural park
Overnight at Siem Reap Town
Day 7: Siem Reap Sightseeing Tour
7.45 Am, Meeting up at hotel’s lobby floor
- Angkor Wat Temple is one of the most famous temple and very important in Cambodia ancient temples archaeological sites, also in South-East Asia. Which it’s land Stretching over some 400 km2, including forested area, Angkor Archaeological Park
- Angkor Thom is the great city of the surrounded temple like Baphoun, Royal Enclosure Wall nearby with visit Elephant & Leper King Terrace
- Bayon temple, the tower of 4 faces temple, and within 49 towers so that means there are 196 faces of Budhhistsatva Avalokestesvara. the ancient temple is located in the great Angkor city well known as Angkor Thom city temple.
Angkor Wat, sunrising up and the reflexion
Around 12:00pm – lunch time
- After lunch the tour is continuing to Ta Prohm old temple, the one with a lot of gigantic root of big trees over the temple and it’s of the places where Hollywood film company made a Movie “Tom Raider”.
- Afterward continue to Phnom (mountain) Bakheng, climb the hilled temple and to enjoy watching the sunset view. After the sunset then we are walking down the hill to return to your hotel, around 6:00pm or 6:30pm, we will arrived the city center.Note: Due to the limited number of tourists allowed at the peak of Phnom Bakheng , if it is busy we will take you to climb up Phnom Bakheng a bit earlier and you can take a bit longer waiting for sunset
Day 8: Siem Reap – Banteay Srey – Tonle Sap
4.45 Am Optional Tour, Sunrise at the frontside of Angkor Wat Ancient temple, it need to get up at early time
- Banteay Srei temple or called Ladies temple, located is about 30km from the Angkor wat venue, it was in 10th century by King Rajendravarman II for dedicated to trinity Gods in Hindu mainly Shiva.
- Then it’s off for a quick look at Banteay Samre, which is modeled on Angkor Wat, before heading to the Tonle Sap Lake for a cruise around the floating villages. to see floating houses or well call as floating villages
Floating Village at Tonle Sap lake Siem Reap
Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 9: Siem Reap – Community Village Tour
7.45 Am, Meeting up at hotel’s lobby floor
- You will arrive at a Cambodian countryside village after an hour’s drive from Siem Reap. Then you visit a local non-profit organization where traditional manual weaving women work. After that, you continue to experience the daily life of the local people here. You will ride the ox cart, visit a local monastery, experience fishing, farming, and breeding. This will be a trip that makes you feel relaxed.
Day 10: Siem Reap – Battambang
- After your breakfast at your hotel in Siem Reap then we are leaving to continue to Battambang where located is about 2 and half hour drive from Siem reap Angkor town.
bamboo train is ready to take an adventuring
- Checking in your Battambang hotel to leave your properties at safety room. then we are moving to see those of the interested things in and out city like; Wat Domrey Sor, Bamboo train, Sam, Wat Ek Phnom, Sam Pov Mountain and waiting to see bats flying from it’s caves
Peoples are waiting to see the bats flying out of it’s caves, Battambang tours
Overnight in Battambang Hotel
Day 11: Battambang – Sihanoukville
Today’s morning is a 10 hours+ drive to cross inter provinces to reach Sihanoukville by leaving from Battambang town to get there. lunches is to be supposed on our way from Battambang to Sihanoukville
Overnight in Sihanoukville Hotel
Day 12: Sihanoukville-Koh Rong Samloem
9.45 am, after breakfast, Speedy boat from Sihanoukville to Koh Rong Samleom Island by an early departure times. Things to do on the island is see chilling out on pretty and clear beaches, walking around to enjoy the beaches’s beauty,
Day 13: Koh Rong Samloem-Koh Rong
Enjoy your delicious breakfast then take a ferry to go to a nearby island for island sightseeing, to do fishing
boat to nearby islands to do snorkeling tour
Day 14: Koh Rong-Sihanoukville Excursion
Continue exploring the famous tourist attractions and interesting activities in Sihanoukville. In the evening, experience Sihanoukville air at night. There are many restaurants, vibrant bars with diverse services. Walking around the shore and enjoying the barbecue at night will be a romantic experience.
Actually, traveling to Cambodia sea islands is about to enjoy the sound natures and listening, walking into nature of the those islands. Snorkeling, divings, Kayak to Sok San beach or to Koh Toch Beach at Sunset.
Our English well spoken tour guide be always with you
Day 15: Koh Rong – Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh Airport – Departure
Return to Phnom Penh to prepare for your flight leaving Cambodia. It takes about 4 hours from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh.
Thanks for visiting Cambodia We are more than happy to serve you ALL